Neuigkeiten:

Ein herzliches Willkommen.
Die neue Forensoftware wurde installiert. Stand der Daten: 18.10.2019
Ich hoffe das alle Funktionen laufen, aber mit Schwund ist zu rechnen, leider :-(... Probiert euch aus und meldet euch bitte per PN bei mir, danke. MfG Frank.

Mobiles Hauptmenü

Montagstreffen in der INSEL - Spielverabredungen

Begonnen von agurus, 08. April 2017, 19:20:53

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

agurus

I will bring the terrain until monday, so you can use it.

Psychopath

Yes, we are absoluty willing to play with you. As we would like to practice for an upcoming tournament would it be okay for you to play The Grid, Power Pack or Supplies? Those three missions are played at the tournament.

When do you think you will approximately arrive on monday?

Radovan

It looks like, that Monday will be awesome :) I am asking because maybe you want to play against each other for training. Well I am stuck here due meeting that start around 14:00. It is planned till 16:00 but usually we are done much faster. I would say 16:30 is realistic for me. In worst case I will avoid second part somehow.
Any mission is absolutely alright for me.
Is there any chance we would have two tables? I have some terrain that I can bring, but I do not have 4x4 playmat. I have only 3x3. Any ideas?

Radovan

0049902569500 in case of something, here is my number. Do not worry. No roaming in EU.

Psychopath

I could bring my 6x4 table, but I have no terrain.

Radovan

There is enough terrain for two tables if I will bring main so we can play two games parallel.

Radovan

BTW I do not have a key. Do you have a key? Or will there be somebody with the key at 16:30?
Can somebody point me where is membership form (formular)?

Psychopath

I have no key as I am no club member. We will need someone with a key.

Radovan

Sry I gave you wrong number. Proper one is 00421902569500.
So somebody with keys?

Two-Dice

The application form for new members: http://www.tabletopsachsen.de/forum/index.php?topic=1610.0

No key needed as the place should be open until 6pm, you only have to make sure, that somebody with the key is there at the end to lock the door.
Scheiß auf Küsschen, guten Freunden gibt man ein Bier!
Mein Tabletop-Blog

Radovan

Fantastic, thank you ;D. Will we be able to get to the room with the equipment and terrains?
Will there be somebody with the keys who can close this?
After I will become the member will I have my own keys?

Two-Dice

Unfortunately there is only a single key available. When we arrive before 6pm we can ask somebody to open the storage room, but when we come after 6pm we have to make sure they leave the room open for us. We only have the key for the front door and security system.
Mein Tabletop-Blog

Psychopath

Then the next question comes up: Will there be a club member after 6pm who has the key to lock the door?

Two-Dice

Mein Tabletop-Blog

Psychopath

My wife announced that she has a doctors appointment monday afternoon and I have to look after our children. Sorry, I won't make it to play with you guys :-(