Neuigkeiten:

Ein herzliches Willkommen.
Die neue Forensoftware wurde installiert. Stand der Daten: 18.10.2019
Ich hoffe das alle Funktionen laufen, aber mit Schwund ist zu rechnen, leider :-(... Probiert euch aus und meldet euch bitte per PN bei mir, danke. MfG Frank.

Mobiles Hauptmenü

Montagstreffen in der INSEL - Spielverabredungen

Begonnen von agurus, 08. April 2017, 19:20:53

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Beastmaster

Moin leute. Ich habe den schlüssel. Tendenz liegt bei mir gegen 18.30 zu erscheinen. Vllei bin ich auch schon eher da...
Bolt Action-Deutsche,Franzosen, Freeboters Fate-Kult/Gobos,Projekt Z/The Walking Dead AoW

Radovan

Ok. Will at least Philip come for infinity?
Nevertheless somebody for x wing introductory game? Since we will be only 3 for infinity, either my wife or me will be free to try it.

agurus

Zitat von: Radovan am 21. Januar 2018, 11:36:29
Ok. Will at least Philip come for infinity?
Nevertheless somebody for x wing introductory game? Since we will be only 3 for infinity, either my wife or me will be free to try it.

I got in touch with him on the WhatsApp group, he will not drop by. About X-Wing I do not know.

Just in case you have not stumbled upon the info: in a couple of months a Frostgrave campagne will start. So if you are interested in a fantasy skirmisher with easy rules and hopefully regular games (seems like scheduling a match in Infinity is not that easy), you might take a look at it. Thread in German is in the subsection "Verein".

Radovan

Thank you for letting me now. I will check it.
If nobody will come for infinity or x wing then sadly we will not come :'(

Beastmaster

@Radovan: Es tut mir leid das du keinen zum spielen gefunden hast. Anscheinend sind alle verhindert, die das spielen was du/ihr spielen wollt.
Bolt Action-Deutsche,Franzosen, Freeboters Fate-Kult/Gobos,Projekt Z/The Walking Dead AoW

Radovan

Maybe next week it will be better ;) But I am wondering then, what are you people playing? Is there some list or something?

agurus

Two-Dice

Sorry, there is no list, maybe that would be a good idea.
Unfortunately there is no single game which everybody plays like 20 years ago, since nowadays too many good games are available.

At the moment we have a small Dead Man's Hand campaign running, before we had a Bolt Action campaign going.

In the 2nd quarter of the year we will start a Frostgrave campaign and will build terrain for it. That's very much beer & pretzel and you only need a dozen miniatures or so.

Four of us started painting the holy grail of wargaming: an 28mm army for the Napoleonic Wars. That will keep me pretty busy this year.
But we will start with a big skirmish ruleset which "only" needs 50+ miniatures.

I'm also always looking for Guild Ball players, which is a pretty competitive game (we are three players in the club at the moment). Only six miniatures needed (but you will buy more to adapt your style of play, like Infinity).

Also on my to-do-list are my goblins for Freebooters Fate which is played by a couple of guys or so. That gives you some very cinematic games and the amount of miniatures you need for a start is also small.

Saga was pretty much under the radar last year, but a lot of us have a warband for it. Here you are in the range of 30-50 miniatures for a standard game.

Or you want to join the French-Indian War, we play a skirmish set of rules with 30-50+ figures (very adoptable).

Micha and Erik are playing The 9th Age on a very high level, maybe that is something for you.

As you see, it depends very much on the type of game you are looking for. Personally I prefer a narrative game with a good story over a standard scenario with a maximized army (Guild Ball being the exception but that is a football game :)  ). I can give or organize a demo game for any of the mentioned games if you are interested.
Scheiß auf Küsschen, guten Freunden gibt man ein Bier!
Mein Tabletop-Blog

Zorrt

Hey there!

As my goal is to participate more at the club game days i moght show you some things as well.

Saga (2nd edition coming out at February). I booked my money and time slots for it. I will try to revive the game here.

I can show you Guild Ball and Freebooters Fate with my own miniatures. For Bolt action, Saga, Guild Ball,Dead mans Hand we needed some extra minis from others to play.

Down side is, next week I will not show up.

Radovan

Wow, such a commitment  :o I was not expecting that. I have checked the page you sent me @Agurus, good to know. Well I am not too much to sports, but I can give guild ball a try.
Saga for now is still not catching me and I do not have strength to paint 50 minis. I also checked frost grave, but minis are really ugly. Nevertheless I am willing to give frost grave a try.
Also 9th edition is always possible  :)
So from my side:
9th edition
X wing
Infinity
Imperial assault
Descent
Warhammer 40000 conquest
Warhammer invasion

For the next Monday, I would still like to play round of infinity. But since my wife would also like to play and I guess only one playing will be Agurus, while game will be running we can have maybe intro game for guild ball or Frost grave? If somebody is willing.
Looking forward for next meeting.

Two-Dice

Regarding Frostgrave, you don't have to use the Northstar Miniatures, you can use anything fantasy'ish on the market, as long as it is about the right scale. I've already seen dwarf warbands or halfling warbands for example.

For next week, if Boris shows up, I could set up a Guild Ball demo game. If you have time it would help if you would watch this introductory video beforehand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3C3RSoG4IU

I used to play Infinity but haven't done so for about two years now...
Mein Tabletop-Blog

Radovan

Ok I checked the guild balls and surprisingly I really like the minis.
Maybe you got me on this one.
But this is like 3rd game I will be buying for this club only. It would be super cool if we could actually play it from time to time :)
Is it possible to play campaign of some kind or tournament?
For sure I would like to play intro game. Just need to put it all together. Will you come Boris so we may plan it a little?
For frost grave I have beautiful CMON minis from zombicide. Level of details is absolutely gorgeous.
I need to check the size though.

Two-Dice

Zitat von: Radovan am 24. Januar 2018, 10:55:14
Ok I checked the guild balls and surprisingly I really like the minis.
Maybe you got me on this one.
But this is like 3rd game I will be buying for this club only. It would be super cool if we could actually play it from time to time :)
Is it possible to play campaign of some kind or tournament?

I'll bring the Masons from the "Kick Off" starter set (Boris has the Brewers from that set...) for you to play them. My goal is to make you like it, so that GB is seen more often in the Insel. ;) Up to now I mainly played with my Engineers against Zorrt and his Fishermen. I hate them ;D

Steamforged offers a campaign system called "Big League", we could give that a try once we all have some games under our bellies.
Mein Tabletop-Blog

Radovan

Ok let me know who is playing which team so there is some diversity!
I quite like union and Morticians.

Two-Dice

Sascha - Fishermen
Boris - Brewer
myself - Engineers (+ Masons from the starter set)

So your favorites would a brillant match  ;D

If you like you can print out the paper dolls from the Steamforged website to demo with Union or Morticians.
Then you can also download the app "G.B. scrum" and you always have access to the actual player cards (they are getting updates every few month). The app is also helping in managing the cards during play (counting damage, score and so on).
A tape measure, some tokens and six sided dice is all you need for a game.
Mein Tabletop-Blog